Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Center for Health Development Davao Region
SOUTHERN PHILIPPINES MEDICAL CENTER
J.P. Laurel Avenue. Davao City
BID BULLETIN NO. 1
(June 29, 2015)
Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration of CCTV IP Surveillance Fixed Network Cameras with LAN Cabling, Termination, Documentation, Tagging and Labeling and with Installation of Active Components
This BID BULLETIN No. 1 is being issued as modification or revision of the Bid Data Sheet, Technical Specifications and Checklist of Requirements of the abovementioned project. This modification shall prevail and form an integral part of the Bidding Documents.
- Under the Checklist of Requirements item 17 letter a and Bid Data Sheet, the requirement must be Certificate of Employment for the Technical Personnel / Service Engineer showing that he/she is an employee of the bidder for a year or more and have experience in installation and maintenance of the cameras.
- Replace the two (2) years warranty to three (3) years warranty and the requirement becomes Notarized certificate that the manufacturer shall provide THREE (3) YEARS WARRANTY including parts and service.
- Under the Technical Specifications:
- In page 2
- Delete starlight and the specification becomes Excellent low-light performance (0.017 lux in color)
- Under basic features, replace the maximum to minimum and the specification becomes Minimum resolution HD 720p and replace ONVIF conformant to ONVIF compliant.
- In page 3, corrected specifications for the Three (3) Units Fixed Dome:
IP indoor, ½ inch CMOS, 720P, 30FPS, VF 3.10mm F1.3/2.5-360, H.264 & MJPEG, MicroSDHC/SDXC card slot with basic analytics
Indoor motion tamper
DC12V/Power over Ethernet
- In page 4
- Under Five (5) Units Fixed Dome, delete starlight and the specification becomes IP 7000VR excellent low-light performance (0.017 lx in color
- Under Fixed Dome VR Basic Features, delete maximum and replace minimum and the specification becomes Minimum resolution HD 720p.
- In page 6 under Basic Functions of One (1) Unit Storage Server, change the following specifications to:
- Integrated video management software with license
- ONVIF compliant
- In page 9, corrected specifications for One (1) Aimetis:
Video Management Software upgrade v6.13 (Enterprise with capability of video analytics)
Must be compatible and can integrate with the existing
- In page 12, add in the Other Terms and Conditions “The Winning bidder must comply with all government mandates for safety programs”.
- In page 2
All other provision of the bidding documents which are not affected shall remain in effect.
For guidance and information of all concerned.
RICARDO SD. JUSTOL, MARE, MPA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee