Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Center for Health Development Davao Region
SOUTHERN PHILIPPINES MEDICAL CENTER
J.P. Laurel Avenue. Davao City
BID BULLETIN NO. 1
(August 25, 2015)
This BID BULLETIN No. 1 is issued to modify or revise the Invitation to Bid and Technical Specifications of the abovementioned project. This modification shall prevail and form an integral part of the Bidding Documents.
- In the Invitation to Bid, the Laundry Services shall be in partial bid wherein the bidder can bid only one (1) item or more. This was also stated in Clause 28.3 Bid Data Sheet of the Bidding Documents.
- Under the Other Terms and Conditions of Acceptability of the Technical Specifications:
- Format of the report for the weekly maintenance of water container tanks and washing machines will be provided by the end-user (required under letter i of Page 5).
- In page 6 letter l, the requirement was changed to ”The service provider laundry vehicles should undergo regular maintenance, cleaning and disinfection, with the soiled linen vehicle done at the end of each day or more frequently when necessary and the clean linen vehicle done at least three times a week or more frequently when necessary; The service provider shall submit on a weekly basis a copy of the maintenance, cleaning and disinfection monitoring schedule will be submitted to the procuring entity”.
- In page 7 letter s, the requirement was changed to “Service provider must present the Certificate of Trainings of its personnel including annual in-service trainings and updates. Include Health Certificate of all the personnel of the company. Provide also the SSS and Philhealth remittances (for the last preceding year) for their regular employees. For PAG-ibig membership, submit application for membership if none is available.
All other provision of the bidding documents which are not affected shall remain in effect.
For guidance and information of all concerned.
RICARDO SD. JUSTOL, MARE, MPA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee